The 2 Sisters Box is one of 9 that are traveling all across the US. Cherise who blogs at Sewingly Along is the manager of this enterprise and she is also the person who had this box last. You can read more about how the give-away works at the end of this post and if you want to see what's happening with all of the boxes you can click HERE.
I love working with charms so the book is a no-brainer, 6 fat quarters, a bundle of 4 bright FQs, a pkg. of Magic Bobbins, some Perle cotton and a pkg. of 2.5" squares. Nice!
And, here is what I'm putting back into the box:
These are all of the fabrics that I resisted! The bottom 2 rows are mostly fat quarters and the top row has longer lengths (please don't ask me to measure anything). The bundle on the upper right is a coordinated bundle of 4 FQs.
How would you like this box to come for a visit to your house? First you need to be willing to follow these rules . . .
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box on your blog in a timely manner. Post the giveaway for the box soon after receiving it.
- There's a note in the box that logs where it's been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
This give-away is now closed!
Random.org drew the winning entry...
Nina blogs at Quilts, Life and Balance if you'd like to follow this box along to the next stop. Congratulations Nina!
Good luck! I've loved having this box visit me.