Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Looking ahead to the last 10 days of the month I have a LOT of sewing to catch up on! While I bask in the glow of getting my biggest WIP done (my new quilting room) now it's time to get busy inside AND out because I've got to get going on these...
And these....
Those pots don't fill themselves!

So, without further ado:

What's Hot!:
  • Planting annuals
  • UFO #1 Scrappy Summertime - assembling top, sandwiching, quilting
  • UFO #3 Come Sail Away - sandwiching, quilting
  • RSC13 blocks - just about done for Saturday's link-up
  • "Gentle Art" Schnibble - assembling top
What's Next:
  • Everything else on my June Goal List! 

1 comment:

  1. oh! boy! you are going to be busy getting your hands dirty!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.