I always find it interesting to see which fabrics jump out and catch my attention once the quilt is finished. As I'm doing the quilting on these scrappy UFOs I really enjoy studying the fabrics on each pass. And, it is rather amazing to me how good a quilt made from fabrics contributed by 26 people sight unseen can look!
Can you identify the letters in both pictures? The Guitars on red are one of my favorites. I'm not much of a fan of Spiders but the ones below are pretty cute. "U" is kind of a tough letter but the Utensils are perfect!
- Puppy Baby Quilt - My tension was off while I was quilting it so Mr. Ripper had to get busy... then I unscrewed Mr. Juki's throat plate and cleaned out gobs of lint. Oops! Cue round 2 of quilting.
- Thimbleberries Jacob's Ladder - It is sandwiched and next in line.
- Four Patch & Friends - Just a few more seams for a flimsy... then it's going in the mail after photos are taken to my LAQ.
- "And Sew On" QAL - September's block is coming along and I'm loving it!
- Blue & Yellow Strings - They are going up on the design wall - might be a flimsy yet this month.
- October and Q4!!
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday@Freshly Pieced.