1) Average one UFO finish a week. Yes... I want to finish 52 UFOs this year! And, I'm challenging myself to donate 50 quilts to Project Linus along with some other quilters from the Yahoo! Stashbusters group.
2) Learn to FMQ. This is a goal I carried over from fall 2012.
I'm right on pace to meet goal #1 with 41 UFO Finishes through Q3. I've got my heart set on having 25 UFOs or less at year end... so I'm going to have to pick up the pace in Q4 to get there!
With that in mind I'm putting goal #2 on permanent back burner status until 2014. I believe that for me to be successful at learning to FMQ I'll have to make it a #1 goal... and I think I have a pretty good plan shaping up to do so.
For Q4 I've chosen 20 UFOs from my Collection - 3 of these are projects I want to have finished before Christmas, 2 are projects for my home (Thimbleberries Jacob's Ladder & Blue & Yellow Strings) and the rest are donation quilts for Project Linus or Quilts of Valor. I want to finish up as many of these as I can!
1-2. Finish Christmas Fantasy/Christmas Rail Fence Swap (my 2 for 1 quilt!).
12. Finish Scrappy Snowball.
13. Finish Charmed Pinwheels.
14. Finish Primary D9P.
15. Finish Warm 16 Patches.
16. Finish Batik Noodle Recipe 1.
17. Finish Batik Noodle Recipe 2.
18. Finish Batik Noodle Recipe 3.
19. Finish Bouncing Balls.
20. Finish QOV Nine Patch
Yes, it's an ambitious list! But the only way to less than 25 UFOs is to quilt my way there... and then I can play a LOT more in 2014. I'm going to give it my best shot!