But the NCAA Tournament is one of my favorite things. I've been thinking about why I enjoy it so much and have come up with the following reasons:
- It's usually exciting with close finishes and upsets.
- I love being in tournament pools & following my brackets even though I do no research and make my picks in about 10 minutes.
- There is almost always a Cinderella story (a team that comes out of nowhere) and I root for them like crazy.
- You get to know the teams and coaches quickly because of the tournament format, so even though I don't know many of this morning by the time the Final Four rolls around I'll know them well.
- Charles Barkley is hilarious.
- After the NFL season is over (sad face) this is the next best thing.
- It comes at a time in MN when I am sick & tired of snow and by the time it's over spring is that much closer.
- It's the perfect excuse to stay inside and be lazy.
Actually this tournament I have my Embroidery Blog Hop project to work on during the games this week and I will also be organizing/folding some fabric while watching so I won't be lazy ALL of the time. I especially love being to able to flip around 4 channels and catch all the great finishes!
I'm linking up to Really Random Thursday@Live a Colorful Life.