Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Stash Report - 2/10


Last weekend I guess the excitement of Super Bowl Sunday and having company made me forget all about my Stash Report! So, this report is two weeks in one. These fabrics are from eQuilter as they had their geometric collection on sale - yes, more Pearl Bracelets!
The first 3 fabrics on the left will be used for my "And Sew On" paper pieced QAL Blocks. Since I didn't get my January block done I decided to find some measuring tape fabric instead of embroidering one. The grey tiny dot will be my background and the scattered pin fabric from Sew Stitchy will be using as sashing later. The other four fabrics were on sale at Connecting Threads.
I am crazy about this book! Connecting Threads has a huge selection of books on sale for 40% off and this one caught my eye. So many great pillow patterns to choose from, I can see making many of them to brighten up my home.
This is my favorite fabric find - it is just adorable and will make a great summer pillow for our screen porch. It's from a line called "Vintage Groove" by Adorn It.
And, last but not least, my Reward for Finishing 5 UFOs... a bundle of happiness from Pink Castle Fabrics! Some Bike Path in Gray, a scrap pack of neutrals, a scrap back of strings and a charm pack of Comma that didn't make the photo! I've thumbed through the strings, but am leaving them bundled up until I use them. I'm really happy with the selection and also the wonderful browns of which I have very little.



  • Used this Week: 10 yards
    • 3 for I Heart Pink
    • 2 for Leoni's Floral Stars
    • 5 for Color Me Happy
  • Used Year to Date: 62.5 yards
  • Added this Week: 18.5 yards
    • 2.5 @Heavenly Stitches Quilt Shoppe
    • 2 @Stitching Post Quilts
    • 5 @eQuilter
    • 4 @Connecting Threads
    • 5 @Pink Chalk Fabrics
  • Added Year to Date: 125.5 yards
  • Net Added for 2013: 63 yards
  • YTD Used for Charity: 34 yards (54% of total used)


  • I'm linking up to Patchwork Times and Finding Fifth.  

    3 comments:

    1. Such beautiful fabrics! I am so impressed with your fabric accounting!

      ReplyDelete
    2. OH my - what wonderful eye candy!!! If you decide you don't want any of those, you can send them my way :*D

      ReplyDelete
    3. You have finished 5 UFOs? Well done and I love that your treated yourself to more fabric. That Bike Paths design looks very Australian Aboriginal to me, especially in brown.

      ReplyDelete

    I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

    I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.