Along these lines I'm going to try changing up my WIP post to better reflect the different hats I'm wearing in my quilting room.
- Valentine's Day Plus quilt - cutting
- Pillow Pop SAL - fabric pull
- Winter Snowmen quilt - layout of charms and cutting sashing strips
- Charmed Pinwheels - finish last 2 blocks, layout and sashing
- Road to Oklahoma - I'm halfway done with the star blocks and need another cutting session to replenish my parts. Plus I needed a break from the precise piecing required! I love these blocks - except for one that I'm going to unpick and switch the chain from yellow to blue. Can you spot it?
- Christmas Strings
- Warm 16 Patches
- Flirtations Table Topper
The backing fabric arrived yesterday for Warm 16 Patches so I'm planning to get Charmed Pinwheels to flimsy stage by the end of the week and then I'll have a sandwiching/quilting marathon next week.
- Minnesota Hot Dish - binding
- Four Patch & Friends - binding
Elsa came home from the vet yesterday (spay and declaw) and is wanting lots of love and lap time. She gets a pain pill in the morning and that definitely helps her to relax. Poor thing! I'm thinking some binding and catching up on Downton Abbey are in the cards today.
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday@Freshly Pieced.