Before (October 2012) and today:
The middle shelf is now mostly Someday Projects and a few bins of sorted scraps. The lower shelf is unsorted scraps which I will be going through in January. No more UFOs here!
I'm debating between adding another column of blocks on Primary D9P or adding borders... I need to look through my stash and see what I can come with.
- Primary D9P to flimsy stage.
- Quilting Cool Sparkles.
- Brown crossroads blocks for RSC13.
- "And Sew On" blocks - trying for 2 more blocks(still!).
- Quilting Arkansas Crossing.
- Quilting Scrappy Chevrons.
- Assembling Blue & Yellow Strings.
- Assembling "And Sew On" blocks.
With the middle of the month coming quickly it's time to get busy again! How are you doing on your monthly goals?