Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sew Mama Sew Winner!

Mr Random selected:
Who is:
To win this!
I enjoyed reading all of the comments and I managed to reply to about 50% of them before I just couldn't keep up. It got to be kind of funny when I would send a reply and get 2-3 new comments at the same time.

There were several common answers - blessed, busy, change, fast, grateful, new and thankful. I can relate to all of those as well as many of the others. Thanks to all 544 of you for taking the time to share a glimpse of your world with me.

And congratulations to Sam! Your package will be mailed on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.