- I finished the quilting on this Project Linus UFO this morning. Quilting the lines down the middle of the pieced blocks made a cute little tic-tac-toe board in half of the cat blocks and I did a X across the rest. Now to clip the thread tails and sew on the binding.
- Orange Birds in the Air blocks for RSC13 which I'll post about on Saturday.
- Reverse Applique Tree Pillow. I kind of forgot about this last month, the 2nd time around is just as much fun as the Heart Pillow was and this should be my Friday Finish for the week along with the above quilt.
- Embroidery Blog Hop Projects. I'm so glad I signed up for this as I am just loving doing embroidery right now! It's becoming a nice evening habit.
What's Heating Up:
- Stockings 2,3 & 4 - starting Friday until they are DONE.
- FMQ Practice Sessions - also starting Friday.
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday@Freshly Pieced.