Badskirt. I'm loving that I can fit 4 rows of FQs across the drawer! I have one more drawer to fill and I'm thinking I'll start with batiks since I don't buy a lot of batik yardage but
I've been doing a FMQ practice square daily this week. I was having some tension problems with lots of eyelashes on the back as you can see on the left so I finally got brave and adjusted my top tension which helped a lot. I know the dial is there for a reason but I resist touching it! On my Pfaff it was easy to remember "normal" but on Mr. Juki it's going to be a little harder. Guess I'll keep my practice squares and leader/enders handy to test my tension between projects.
I came close to buying a kit just to get the Kate Spain Terrain fabrics but then on my second pass through the store I found the charm pack & one FQ that another shopper must have uncovered so I snatched them up in a hurry! The 3 fabrics in the front are from Sweetwater's Sunkissed line and will be paired up with the text print I bought but didn't use in my Four Patch and Friends quilt for a future project.
Last but not least is the Atkinson Designs pattern "Pockets to Go". The shop had these made up in both sizes at their cutting tables and they were so cute and handy looking! I bought the Peltex interfacing too and I think this will be my April NewFO project for Barbara's challenge over at Cat Patches.
I removed my March Goal gadget the other night because Blogger wasn't allowing me to edit it anymore and I'm missing it! I'll try it again in April.