She LOVES to cuddle up in quilts. The other day Elsa and Tucker were doing a double Quilt Supervisor shift. They are acknowledging each other more - I'll call them casual friends for now.
I turned around a bit later to find her napping on a folded up quilt next to Mr. Juki. Tucker is all about fleece to cuddle up in... but Elsa goes for the nearest quilted item. Guess they won't be sleeping together until they can work that out!Stitch by Stitch last week and cannot wait to get these trimmed and apply the binding. It will be the perfect task to do over the holiday week while enjoying our family time.
Here is a peek at Kathy's beautiful work on Minnesota Hotdish...
- Christmas Strings - hoping for a Friday Finish
- Binding Minnesota Hotdish
- Binding Four Patch & Friends
- Small projects I've been procrastinating on STILL
- Elsa time - she insists on lap time and who am I to say no?
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday@Freshly Pieced.