Before I get to my problem - we are talking care of a friends guinea pig while they are on vacation. Tucker is spending a great deal of time watching Mr. Worthington eat. He is also fascinated with that water bottle!
As I was getting ready to make some Crossroads blocks for RSC13 this week I realized that I am almost out of the background fabric I am using for both my Birds in the Air and Crossroads blocks. I pulled the last of it off the bolt - only 1.5 yards. Eek! I knew I was getting low and looked for more at JoAnn's the last time I was there and since then have checked online too. Considering that I bought the bolt of 200 count Roclon bleached muslin sometime before 2009 I shouldn't be THAT surprised!
I'm thinking that I'll use what I have to get my Birds in the Air blocks to an even stopping point and continue making my monthly Crossroads blocks using the closest match I can find. Yes, they will look a little off (especially to me!) but I don't think the Project Linus recipients are Quilt Police Members.