Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Since we spent the last two days with my side of the family celebrating Christmas, today is a between day for us. My daughter and her boyfriend left in the early afternoon to go home as she will be at work tonight and tomorrow. I can't say I've ever done 4 loads of laundry on Christmas Eve!  In a bit my husband, son & I will be watching either "Elf" or "A Christmas Story" together and will watch the other one later in the week. Tomorrow we will go celebrate with the in-laws.

I've got one Christmas stocking done... and 3 in progress. I'm using the "Christmas Patchwork Stockings" pattern by Thimbleberries and I'm using Thimbleberries fabrics as well. The other 3 stockings are pieced, one is square patches, one is HSTs set on the diagonal and one is HSTs set as pinwheels. I'm linking up to Patricia's Christmas Stocking Hang Out over at Quilting Lines.

 I love this themed fabric and will be using it for the back of the other stockings.
I want to wish this to each and every one of you!  Enjoy every minute of this wonderful season...

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.