Monday, December 17, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I'm working on the layout of these floral metallic blocks for my Stretched Star project. When I first pulled this UFO out I planned to make a square table topper but I've decided to make a table runner instead for my dining room table. These fabrics are so gorgeous that they deserve full view in a prime location!
I've got more charms to choose from... I'm pulling more lights and greens to balance out the reds.  
My Mother-In-Law sent this stunning centerpiece late last week. She has a gift for shopping and always finds amazing things!
Isn't this snow scene just precious?
I'm not sure how long the roses will last... but I'm thinking I'll be able to find some red carnations to fill in with the greens & the baby's breath and keep it looking pretty through the end of next week.

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday@Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Love your project! Great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stretched stars are great in the Christmas fabrics. That is a beautiful floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stretched star blocks are simple, but the beauty of the fabrics you use can be so dramatic. You have some lovelies in this Christmas project.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.