Before I go any further I have a peek at my purple table runner for the eye candy part of my post. I've made this pattern before and love it. Just 3 blocks, some setting triangles, 2 borders and you have a table runner! And, as the pattern suggests, a great way to use up some leftover blocks.
I also made 6 of these blocks last night for SunShine Quilters on the HGTV Quilting Forum. Each month a quilter picks a block for a charity quilt of their choice. This block is called Louisiana and can be found on Quilterscache.com.
Getting back to my goals... here is how I see them given 34 days to go (plus factoring in the holidays and real life commitments).
Will get done:
1. Batik Table Topper (goal #2). Just needs binding.
2. "Find A Match" charm quilt (goal #6). I'm waiting for thread that should arrive by the end of the week to quilt it.
3. Thimbleberries Christmas tree skirt (goal #7). Also waiting on thread.
4. Make 4 Stockings (goal #9). I'm estimating 2 days of construction plus one football Sunday to hand sew the bindings.
5. Debbie Mumm Santas (goal #12). I'm waiting on fabric for the next border.
That puts me at 15 of 20 goals and would make me say "REALLY GREAT job Deb!!". As for the rest, I'm putting them in order of priority:
1. Quilt Room Organization (goal #19). This goal will never be fully complete, as my wants & needs are constantly changing! But, I have started a list of what I'd like to accomplish by year end and have decided on Thursdays I'll be posting about my quilt room.
2. Make 1 project from "Happy Holidays to You" by Nancy Halvorson (goal #10). Applique is not my thing but I'm hoping to work this one in. It might be a last minute before Christmas finish.
3. Assemble "Four Patches and Friends" and send to LAQ (goal #8).
4. Finish piecing log cabin blocks (goal #11).
5. Learn to free motion quilt using an online class (goal #20). I'm quite content to let this one go until 2013 as I'm loving the results of my walking foot quilting. Plus Santa might be bringing me something to make learning to FMQ easier...
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday@Freshly Pieced.