Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday: All New

My design wall has a new attitude on the current project side - my Faded Memories UFO 4 patches are fully in the "Hmmm" stage and I've got my purple HSTs ready to sew together into a strip for my RSC14 ROYGBIV Chevron quilt.
"Hmmm" because I have WAY more of these 4 patches than I was thinking... only half of them are on the wall. It's a good thing I have plenty of the coordinating yardage to play around with. I also have another charm pack of the woven fabrics available to use.
I'm thinking my table topper might turn into a lap quilt or maybe a table topper for me and some to share. Such a pretty wash of colors and shabby fabrics to admire... more "Hmmm".
Miss Elsa finds my indecision nap inducing. I love the light and dark split of this photo. Our sun is back but it is still windy and cold out. But, at least no snow flurries!
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday@Freshly Pieced.

6 comments:

  1. Sunny and cool here today and no wind for a change. Yay! Your design wall look very cheerful. Those chevrons are calling to me - just have to be on my "some day" list of things I want to make.

    I currently have my feline supervisor laying (snoring) next to my laptop on my desk. He takes up a LOT of real estate on the desk and is covering up my "to do" list. Maybe that is a good thing. And occasionally I'm getting a swish of the tail across my keyboard probably telling me the tapping is disturbing his nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faded 4 patches have that wonderful soft feel. A great lap quilt with coordinated table topper and mug rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those 4-patches--but I also can't take my eyes off the other half of your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous 4 patches and Elsa is such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all, Deb.
    Very inspiring.
    smooches to Elsa. She is a good kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabrics in the 4 patch blocks. It is hard to stop some things growing larger than first planned. Love the pop of colour the purple HSTs give your design wall.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.