I'm also going for the smaller projects in my Collection as you will see. I'm all about building momentum this quarter you might say.
1. Kisses & Hugs - need to finish the paper pieced blocks, assemble into a top, quilt and bind.
2. Bouncing Balls II - need to finish the paper pieced blocks, assemble into a top, quilt and bind.
3. Faded Memories - I've had this stack of four patches forever... I'm thinking a table topper perhaps?
4. Watercolor Wall Hanging - it needs an appliqued flower and finishing so I can hang it up!
5. My Favorite Chair - I'm going to frame this embroidered piece from one of Madame Samm's Blog Hops with fabric for either a pillow or a wall hanging.
1. Crossroads #1
That adds up to 8 UFOs ready for some finishing action in Q2... now all I need to do is park myself in my Quilting Room and get to it.