- UFO #1 Scrappy Summertime -
assembling top, sandwiching, quilting
- UFO #3 Come Sail Away - sandwiching, quilting
- RSC13 blocks -
just about done for Saturday's link-upDONE
- "Gentle Art" Schnibble -
assembling topDONE Everything else on my June Goal List!
- "And Sew On" Block for June
- Finish "Gentle Art" Schnibble
- Minnesota Hotdish to flimsy stage
- Four Patch & Friends to flimsy stage
- Thimbleberries Jacob's Ladder to flimsy stage
- Sandwich & quilt Kitchen Sink Strings
Here is a picture of "Gentle Art" made from Bonnie & Camille's "Marmalade" line. I'm thinking some simple grid quilting will do the trick! I can't wait to get this up on my wall in the quilting room.
Sunday night we fly out to Vegas for 8 days... my husband's second job is playing poker so he will be getting his fix while I read a lot, bake by the pool, shop, enjoy some good food and a show or two. LOTS to do before then!