Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just a quick note as I'm ticking off my last minute list... every 3 years we are lucky enough to spend our Christmas in Kauai and THIS is THAT year!
Image from http://countrysoldier.org/beautiful-tropical-christmas-cards-for-free/

Daughter Megan and fiance Chris flew out yesterday, son Micah traveled from Rochester, NY to Minneapolis this morning and is spending the day with my sister. Tom and I will drive down after school tonight, pick up Micah and fly to Kauai tomorrow.

Thanks so much for all of your kind comments regarding Tucker and my Mom. Her prognosis reports continue to come back very positive and we couldn't be happier. Elsa is spending 2 weeks with her Grandma & Grandpa while we are gone so that should work out fine. And time with the kids will be the best medicine of all for me!

I'm getting excited about 2015 and looking forward to getting back into quilting mode and of course blogging too. I don't foresee a year like this one turned out to be again. See you all in January...

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a perfectly glorious Christmas with your family. What a wonderful place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture! Enjoy the sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bask in the sun and return refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time with your family in such a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Have a terrific time and enjoy the beauty for me, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know where that place is, but I'm guessing it's a warm island? Have a great holiday and Merry Christmas with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous place to get away from it all. Have a great holiday. So sad to read about Tucker. Our quilting cats are very special. Glad to see your mum is on the mend with positive news from doctors. Mothers are very special too :) My mum is 86 and still quite fit but I recently moved away from her. It has worked out nicely though because we never did very much together when we lived close. Now I visit for a week every 10 weeks or so and we plan lovely outings and sit together and chat. She still has the grand daughters not too far away and has lunch with them quite often.
    Once again have a lovely holiday and I wish you a very Happy New Year.
    Cheers,
    Val
    valspierssews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.