Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time to Bind... and Watch Football

I've been putting off sewing down some bindings, which is plain silly considering that once the binding is done I will actually have a FINISHED project to snuggle under!  I'm heading around corner #3 on this lap quilt so just a quick post and back to my needle...

Gathering my Tools
Tucker is happy to test the snuggle factor of this quilt next to me as I stitch along.  He approves!
Tucker a.k.a. Quilting Supervisor
Oh, and the Vikings won.  Woo Hoo!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cute kittie - and congrats on the finishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. binding is my favorite part! Nice on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is very cute and your quilting looks really good your better than me I always bind on the machine :) x can't wait to see it finished x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My FMQ skills are "under construction" but I am lucky to have a wonderful long arm quilter who quilted this for me. Thanks Linda!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment. I love my little car!

    All the best with your list too. Blogging is a great way to stay motivated. I blog to show my daughter what I've been doing so I feel compelled to make something. I can't imagine life without creativity. What do people do with their time if they don't have a hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Binding is my favorite too - and you can relax in front of the tv too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker is beautiful...handsome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handsome is good Claudia... Tucker is a mature cat (age 10) who has been on diet food for about 5 years and hasn't lost an ounce! He has veto power on all full body photos. LOL

      Delete

I really enjoy reading comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave me one. I try to respond to all comments except during big giveaways.

I have had to turn off anonymous comments for now due to a sudden increase in spam. Please send me an email instead and I will respond to you.